DETAILS “Head Kore 105 2021/22”
For those who like a challenge, the Kore 105 is the perfect partner to push your limits even further!
Join your friends on the hunt for the best powder slopes. With the perfect blend of versatility, lightweight and best performance in any terrain, you’ll have a blast all over the mountain with the Head Kore 105!
Snow-How test conclusion:
– “very turn-friendly and quickly conveys confidence”
– “Climbs of up to three hours are no problem thanks to the weight”.
– “Do not mount too far forward, rather classic or 1-2 cm further back. Then the shovel guidance is better.”
- Graphene-Koroyd carbon sandwich cap construction.
- Karuba lightweight wood core
- split sidewall
- Tip-Tail Rocker
- Structured UHM C base
- 3790g per pair @ 184cm
If you specify the sole length, the binding will be pre-assembled for you. It is not possible for us to fully adjust the binding to your weight without a boot.
Please indicate your sole length and the desired mounting point for the mounting.
There are no reviews yet.